Need to see if our online library has access to a specific journal in full-text? Want to browse a list of available full-text journals by subject or title and then access the content of available, relevant titles? If so, then FReD is the library resource for you.
- Title Search (highlighted in yellow below): set the search option using the drop-down menu (Title begins with, Title contains all words, etc.) and then type in the title or words from the title. This is best if you know the title already or know of a key word in the title).
- Title Browse: click on the letter of the alphabet to browse the list of available journals by title.
- Subject Browse (highlighted in yellow below): use the drop-down menu of subject headings to browse titles. This is best for when you don’t know a specific title and want to see what journals are available for a specific topic.
- Title and ISSN of journal.
- Look up Article: use this option to search for a specific article by title words, author name, etc.
- More full text options: ignore this – not used.
- Dates of coverage: this shows date range available in full-text.
- Database(s) that contain the journal: click on this link to go to a table of contents for that journal as covered in the database.