Want to find a quality chart, diagram or chart for your research paper or presentation? Now you can use some EBSCOHost databases such as Academic Search Premier and Business Source Premier, to make that search easier. Here’s how:
- Login to an EBSCOHost database.
- On the search page, type in your search terms as usual.
- Scroll down to the lower right of the search page and look for a limit option titled “Image Quick View” and click the check box next to it.
- If you want, limit your search to those with specific kinds of images using the “Image Quick View Types” field.
- Click the Search button. Each result will show thumbnails of each image associated with that result.
Questions? Ask a Librarian