- save time and effort on doing research assignments?
- search the library more effectively and efficiently?
- get a leg up on doing superior research using scholarly resources?
- learn how to search the online library from the comfort of your own home?
If so, you may be interested in the Library’s new @Home workshop: Introduction to Searching
A one hour, hands-on, class. It takes place entirely on the web. This means you can take the workshop from home using a computer with Internet access (technical requirements apply: see details on linked page below).
- Where to Get Help
- Search Tips
- Using the Resources by Subject guides
- Searching for Journal & Newspaper Articles
- Searching for E-Books
For requirements, schedule and registration details view the @Home Library Workshop page.
Here is an annotated screen shot of the online classroom:
Questions? Ask a Librarian