We’ve created a toolbar for your browser that lets you search the library databases, keep up to date with library news, and get help – all without having to find your way to our website. Go here for more information and to find out how to get it.
This is what it looks like:
- Click the Empire State College shield logo to go directly to the Empire State College Library.
- The search box has options for searching for e-books or articles.
- There’s a direct link to our Ask A Librarian service.
- Next is a menu of our most-used links.
- Next is a link to our Subject Guides, where you can find all the research tools and tips for your topic gathered together and helpfully organized.
- Finally, we’ve featured this Library Blog so you can keep up with the latest search tools and ideas for improving your research strategies.
Go here to install and learn more about the Library Toolbar.
The Library Toolbar will not affect or interfere with any of your other software. If you have trouble installing or using it, please contact Conduit tech support by going to this link.
Questions? Ask a Librarian