Reference services will be limited from Wednesday June 15 – Friday June 17 due to a professional development event for the librarians. Chat service will not be available during those times. We will be answering emails and online form submissions as well as responding to voicemail messages left at the Ask a Librarian phone number. Reference services and chat will return to normal coverage and hours on Sunday June 19, 2011 when we are open from 1-9pm.
If you have any questions during this time frame, please leave a message and one of the librarians will get back to you shortly.
- Online Library question form
- Phone: 1-800 847-3000 x2222 (this will connect you directly with a librarian)
- Library Hours: (excluding holidays)
- Sunday: 1pm – 9pm
- Mon thru Thurs: 9am – 9pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm
- E-mail: e-mail question form or email@example.com