The library’s trial of the Research Assistance Appointments is coming to an end on Thursday July 28, 2011. Due to the results of this trial period and the light demand, the librarians have decided to fold the useful aspects of this service into our current reference offerings. These useful aspects include use of Eluminate, one-on-one phone time for reference questions and if questions are more complex, we can always set aside time for the librarian to do research and get back to you.
If you have any in-depth reference questions or need a thorough walk through, you should contact the Ask a Librarian service via email, online form or phone. You can still schedule time to work with a librarian but the fastest way to get answers to your questions and assistance is to call us directly.
- Online Library question form
- Phone: 1-800 847-3000 x2222 (this will connect you directly with a librarian)
- Library Hours: (excluding holidays)
- Sunday: 1pm – 9pm
- Mon thru Thurs: 9am – 9pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm
- E-mail: e-mail question form or firstname.lastname@example.org