Proquest has migrated to a new platform and the library will be switching to the new version on Wednesday, September 21st. The new search interface is designed to be much more intuitive and user-friendly. Proquest databases include ABI/INFORM, Dissertations & Theses, Ethnic NewsWatch and GenderWatch.
- Search across broad subject areas and across databases
- Cite, customize, save, manage and share search results via email or social networking links
- Get alerts regarding new research with RSS feeds
- Search specific document types—including primary sources, peer-reviewed journals, dissertations, images, graphs and tables
- Find full-text articles and scholarly resources with links to similar materials
To get a preview of what’s different, visit the New Proquest Platform Demo video.
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to Ask a Librarian!