The Online Library’s reference service, Ask A Librarian, is moving to a new platform Monday morning. What will change? Not much from the user’s standpoint!
- The Ask A Librarian email address is still firstname.lastname@example.org
- The link to the Ask A Librarian question form is still http://www.esc.edu/askalibrarian
- The Ask A Librarian phone number is still 800-847-3000 ext. 2222
- There will still be an Ask A Librarian chat widget in all the places you’ve come to expect one
Ask A Librarian is open
- Monday through Thursday, 9am-9pm
- Friday 9am-5pm
- Sunday 1pm-9pm
- You can always submit a question through our question form or voicemail, and we will answer it as soon as we’re open again.