EBSCO’s LinkSource service was down and has been repaired. If you experience issues with it, please let the library know and follow these steps.
- Use your back arrow to return to the citation for the article you were attempting to locate.
- To determine if we have that article in our collection in full-text format, start at the library home page: http://www.esc.edu/library
- Click on “Journal Finder.”
- Type in the title of the journal (not the article title) you want (e.g., “Journal of Business Administration”) and click “Search” (note if you have any pop-up blocker software running you may need to disable it to use these features).
- If that title is available in full-text format, the results will list the journal, years of available full-text coverage and the hyperlinked name of the database(s) containing articles from that journal.
- Click on the name of the database from the results list that contains the year(s) you want.
- Then browse the journal by year/volume/issue or search within the publication by author, article title or topic.