The ebrary eBook collection has now been moved over to the Ebook Central platform. Almost all existing titles have been moved over and new ones have been added as well.
Here are some important points:
- To go directly to Ebook Central: http://library.esc.edu/login?url=http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/empire-ebooks
- Existing links to ebrary and specific titles will redirect to that same title on the new platform but should be updated eventually (the redirects will work for 5 years). The library catalog has not yet been updated, but existing links there will also redirect.
- Search and read functionality is essentially the same, although the look and feel is improved. For details or help with any specific function, click the Question mark (?) icon in the top right of any page in Ebook Central.
- Existing Bookshelf accounts: if you have an existing ebrary Bookshelf account, the process to transfer your account to the new platform is easy:
- Go to the new Ebook Central site linked above.
- Click the ‘Bookshelf’ link in the top right:
- Click the ‘Move ebrary Bookshelf’ button in the middle of the page:
- You’e done! You should see a confirmation in the middle of the page:
- If you encounter any issues or have questions about this, please Ask a Librarian.